Accepted abstracts will be for poster presentation.
All abstracts will be forwarded for peer review to the Scientific Review Committee.
It is a prerequisite that the presenting author register for inclusion in the program.
Deadline for Submission: May 25, 2021
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and notification of acceptance will be sent by email.
- To correct/change an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract.
- Modification of abstracts will not be possible later than the above deadline.
- The abstract text should be up to 300-word limit (with title, author names and affiliation details excluded).
- Abstracts should have the conventional layout: Background/Aim, Method, Results and Conclusion
- A presenting author should not exceed submitting 2 abstracts
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org